What's up this weekWednesdays
- 12h15 La parole sur le pouce par le révérend Darla Sloan
- Trente minutes pour savourer un court extrait biblique et prier ensemble
- (cliquez ici pour vous connecter, code secret: 890664).
- 10:30 Home prayers with Bishop Bruce (click here to find the link)
- 19:00 Evening Prayer with the Rev. Joshua Peatkau (click here to find the link)
Gospel Based Discipleship
Gospel Based Discipleship, a gift from our Indigenous sisters and brothers, is a method of prayer that centres our community and personal lives in the Gospel. It is a practice of learning to listen to, and listening to learn from, the scriptures and each other.
After repeated readings of a passage, it asks participants to share their responses to these 3 simple questions:
1) What word(s), idea(s), or phrase(s) stand out for you?
2) What is Jesus (the Gospel) saying to you?
3) What is Jesus (the Gospel) calling you to do?
Join us Wednesday nights at 7pm for our online practice of Gospel Based Discipleship (click here to connect). This is a drop in group, so all are welcome, and no preparation is required for participation (although if you would like, you can find the readings here).